TRAIN THE TRAINER
The the following is a sample outline and will be tailored to meet specific organisational training requirements
Every manager and trainer has the responsibility for guiding and helping others to learn. Training contributes not only to constantly improving people’s performance but it also improves motivation and the sense of being valued. For training to be effective, motivational, and to drive improvements in performance, it is important for managers and trainers to follow a systematic approach to the training.
The aim of this workshop is to give delegates the skills and ability to deliver engaging training, to maximise impact and drive changes and improvements in their organisation.
Benefits to you and your organisation:
By the end of the Workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify individual training needs
- Describe the ‘Training Cycle’
- Understand how learners gain from the training process and how successful training meets its objectives
- Identify delegate learning styles
- Prepare effectively for training delivery
- Design & deliver engaging and structured sales training
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training
Who should participate.....
Any manager or trainer involved in training; those new to training and/or coaching as well as anyone wishing to improve or consolidate their skills & techniques
9.30 Welcome, Introductions, Agenda, Course Objectives
Understanding the Training Process?
- How People Learn & Barriers to Learning
- Learning Cycle & Learning Styles
The Use of Visual Aids
13.00-13.45 Lunch Break
Designing and Structuring a Training Programme
- The ’How’ of effective design & structure in training
- Delivering training sessions
- Session plans, training notes and support material
- Communicating your message
- Generating & maintaining interest and learner participation
Putting it into Practice
16.30-16.45 Workshop Summary & Review of Key Learning, Personal Action Plans & Close